As for my degree, I love advertising but what I want to really focus on is design in advertising. That's why this semester I'm taking mostly art classes like web design and graphic design. While I'm still getting the hang of the Adobe programs I'm making progress. Here's a link to one of the sites that I have some of my work: cargocollective.com/danibrown.
Besides working and school I love playing video games and traveling. During this last year I've actually been able to travel quite a bit. I went on the Paris study abroad trip with the mass media department, which was my first time out of the country and a trip I'll never forget. The Lourve was definitely my favorite part of the trip as we went during a time when there was hardly anyone there and I was able to wander among the paintings.

No comments:
Post a Comment