Thursday, August 21, 2014

Tyler Intro



My name is Tyler Wright. I was born and raised in Topeka, Kan where I attended Washburn Rural High School. I am an only child and somehow managed to be an only grandchild on my moms' side as well. My most notable quality is my personality. I think I could entertain myself by talking to a wall if it came down to it. I am currently working towards my major in Mass Media with an emphasis in Public Relations.
 
In my free time I enjoy doing anything that is related to golf and hanging out with friends. My first three years at Washburn University I was a member of the Men's Golf Team. I am also a huge basketball fan. It doesn't matter whether it is College Basketball, Professional Basketball, or even my little cousins, I just love being around the sport. Unlike most Kansans, I like to believe I'm the biggest Texas Longhorn fan in the state. I think I literally bleed burnt orange!
 
The reason I believe that I choose public relations is because I flat out love people. They are so interesting and no two people are the same and that interests me greatly. I don't think I could sit in a cubicle and deal with the same exact people every day for years and years. I want the chance to branch out and meet new clients and be able to build new relationships with people through my work. ​

No comments:

Post a Comment