Sunday, August 24, 2014

Bradley Parrales Intro!


Hello, I'm Bradley Parrales currently majoring in Business Marketing/P.R. and minor in English. I recently started my own business called Phantom Traitor and I'm a radio manger for DnB station on Party Revolt!


The reason why I started my own business is because I felt that it was time to take that knowledge that I’ve learned to the next level. Which at time point in time my business has done really well and though one of my goals is to push my business to it limits.

I’ve been in the United States for about 12 years and I currently have no regrets being here. My sides hobbies are edited highlight videos for NBA players and managing an acapella group called the Aca Traitor’s, which currently the name is still in the works. At the same time trying to stay involve with the 30 something organizations/clubs that I’m currently in. I do plan on cutting back down to 7 organizations/clubs due to I no longer have time be there for all of them.

I’m not going I seriously thought of dropping out of college recently, but it seems that the people I’ve met through Washburn don’t want me to give up just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment