My name is Farai Harreld and I am a PR Mass Media Major with a minor in Women's and Gender studies. Like Beth mentioned I love to write and I tend to think I am the bees knees at it even though several professors here at WU have taken me down a peg or two. I have several passions which manifest themselves in several abandoned DIY projects around my house, over parenting my dogs Stanley and Duke and many, many abandoned blogs and book ideas.
I am half Zimbabwean and I speak 4 different languages and think in about 3 so forgive me if I am unable to articulate myself at times in class. I am also the president of a social justice student organization on campus called STAND and want my PR career to take me in the direction of advocating for human/animal/ environmental rights worldwide ( (I've been called a hippy) or working for companies with good ethics even though those are hard to find ( I'm looking at you Monsanto).
Pictured below - My dogs Duke, Stanley and I.
###

No comments:
Post a Comment