Monday, August 25, 2014

Introducing Megan Beck

               My name is Megan Beck and I'm a senior this year. My major is Public Relations and my minor is Political Science. I majored in PR because I love to talk, be creative, write, be in control of projects, and I love being challenged and having a lot of responsibility. I absolutely love animals and I worked at our local animal shelter for over two years. I've thought about working for a non-profit shelter once I graduate but working there was really hard and I don't think I could do it for the rest of my life. Of course I will always adopt instead of buy animals from a petstore and I will always donate to help out animals but working for a shelter forever is just not for me. I had one cat and one dog at home and I love them to death. My dog's name is Sprinkles. Yes, Sprinkles. I wanted ColdStone really bad the day I got her and decided it was a cute name. My cat is named Bentley and he is my baby. I have to give him kisses every time I see him and he means the world to me. He's actually not a very nice cat though and he bites a lot but I still love him anyways.  I currently work at Claire's in the mall so I get tons of cheap jewelry, which is pretty awesome if you ask me, and I go to school full time. I'm hoping to graduate in May. Once I do graduate me and my boyfriend are planning on moving to California. He is from there and moving to California has always been a dream of mine so it worked out perfectly. We already have a place to stay and are starting to look for future jobs there. He loves animals too so when we move we will probably gets lots of cats and dogs! I'm looking forward to my senior year here and I can't wait to finally be done and move to my dream spot.

Here is a picture of my adorable cat. Don't let his looks fool you, he looks super sweet but he's the devil.

No comments:

Post a Comment