Sunday, August 24, 2014

justin braun "intro"

Hi all, my name is Justin Braun. I am senior from Topeka kansas. I enjoy long walks on the beach. I chose public relations as my major by random selection on a career website. But after learning more about it I decided it is the cater for me. I am a very social person and love meeting new people. I want a job in life that I get to a variety of different things every day. My short term goal right now is to be the first person in my family to get their 4 year degree. More about me though, I was born in Wichita but raised in Topeka. I graduated from Topeka high school. Whet then I went to coffeyville community college where I had a full ride to cheer on their nationals squad. After a year I couldn't take the small town anymore and moved back up here to go to Washburn. I coach an All star cheer squad up here called Falcons. They are based out of Gforce in Lawrence and I coach power tumbling at Top city in Topeka. This is my life outside of school. I am also a full time employee at target distribution center. This is where I throw boxes for 12 hours. Its very hard work but pays well. This is a job that makes me know I want to graduate college. In my first month at target I lost 12 pounds from sweating so much. All that being said I am very excited to be in this class and I hope to get an A.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment