Sunday, August 24, 2014

Yujie Intro

    My name is Yujie Zai. I was born and raised in Wuhan, which is a metropolis city of China. This summer I graduated from Wuhan University of Science and Technology, City College and attained my first bachelor’s degree, and my major was Environmental Artistic Design. I am also a student at Washburn University. This is my third semester study in here. In fact, I was an exchange student from Wuhan University of Science and Technology, City College initially, and I chose Public Relations as my second major. However, after the study of one semester, I found I like study in here, so I decided to continuing stay at Washburn University to get the second degree. And I am going to graduate next semester.
     I have always had a passion for design, drawing, calligraphy, photography and travel. In the first two years of college, I spent a lot of time on the interior design. I like drawing, and I think drawing is a part of the design. I prefer hand drawn, rather than software design. This summer, I worked as an intern in a famous local interior design company for 3 months. In addition, Calligraphy is the quintessence of China, and I am learning calligraphy for 15 years, so I am really great at it. Otherwise, I love travel very much, and crazy about photography. I love take photos in the travel. I have been to many places (UK, Australia, Thailand, South Korea, etc.), have seen a lot of different scenery, and have taken thousands of photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment