Sunday, August 24, 2014
Heather Woods intro
Hello everybody! My name is Heather and I am a junior at Washburn. My major is public relations with a minor in business. I didn’t know what I wanted to do for the first couple years of school. I started out slow at Allen Community just taking general education classes. I thought I wanted to become a nurse for the longest time and then just changed my mind a year ago. So far I really like all of my mass media classes so I think this was a good change. I plan on graduating in December of 2015.
In my free time when I am not doing homework or reading I try to work a lot. I have been at my job for 7 ½ years. I like what I do but I am ready for a change, so when I graduate I can move to Lawrence or Kansas City. My boyfriend lives in Kansas City and he loves it. I am excited for what the future holds after school.
I hope everyone has a wonderful semester!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment