Sunday, August 24, 2014

Jeremy Finnestad Intro

My name is Jeremy Finnestad. I’m a senior, majoring in Mass Media with an emphasis in Film and Video. I have a passion for making films and editing films ever since Junior High. I’ve made 3 short films back then, and 6 short films since becoming a college student. I took different roles such as the editor, cinematographer, director, and actor. I own various kinds of equipment which include a Canon 60D DSLR, tripod, a zoom mic, diffusors, lighting equipment, and AVID Media Composer (the program that assists in film editing). Currently, I’m working on making a 30 minute film (Film-Noir style) for my Advanced Media Lab class. 
I had a very busy summer, spending most of my time traveling. I saw many new places. I started my summer in Florida, with my family. One week later a group of friends from the film department, took a trip to Los Angeles to tour film studios. We had a lot of fun and saw many things that most would never. The picture down below is a few of us who went to the Santa Monica pier (I am the short one in the middle). To end my summer I went to Las Vegas with my girlfriend. During all of these exciting adventures I still managed to move 7 credits closer to my ultimate goal of finishing college. It was a rather productive summer in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment