Farai Harreld
Like many student, I have a general idea of what I want to do but I don’t yet quite have a concrete idea. Firstly, this resource is a great tool and one that I am glad now have access to, however, it was still overwhelming for me to choose one job. I narrowed my search down by Non-profit and alternative health sciences which is one of my passions and after coming up bust, I decided to look for a creative job that involved media use. I came across a posting for a job as a Media Influencer Relations person at (http://jobs.prsa.org/jobseeker/job/19953237/Media/Influencer%20Relations/Centerline%20Digital/?vnet=0&t6283=1&max=25&t1841=51499).
The job is for a company called Centerline Digital and even though it is not entry level is seems like an ideal job or someone like me who is fascinated with the power that influencers such as bloggers and other social media entrepreneurs have on the public. To be able to harness their power and use it for good for a non profit organization seems is an ideal job for me.
In order to be better qualified for this job I would need more experience with social media since it is always changing and I would have to utilize different tools to use it to the advantage of my employer and clients such as Tweetdeck and Zootrock.
The most difficult part of the job will probably be working with different personalities. People can be unreliable or false and part of the job description requires performing background checks on influencers including questioning them in depth and that might be slightly difficult.
Other than that, this job sounds like an amazing opportunity and it is in North Carolina and I love the Carolina’s.
No comments:
Post a Comment