Sunday, September 7, 2014

Michaela's Dream Job

 The job that I choose from PRSA Job Center was to work as an Advertising Communications Coordinator for Moroch. Moroch is a company that creates meaningful brand experiences for companies such as McDonalds, Make-A-Wish Foundation, Coca-Cola etc. I think I would really like this job because I would get to create marketing campaigns for consumers and being in charge of public relations programs and social media. I think that this job would allow me to use my creativity side while using my good problem solving skills.

I think the most challenging part about this position would be the traveling. I want a job that allows me to be able to attend my children’s activities. This job requires me to attend all local, regional, and national client-related meeting as requested making it hard to balance both

 I think that a skill that I need to strengthen would be public speaking. I have good ideas but I get nervous when presenting in front of large groups of people that my ideas tend to not come out the way I would like. I know this job would require me to present to a team and I need to be able to pull my weight.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a great job. Traveling wouldn't be too bad if you didn't have to do it too often. Yeah I agree public speaking sucks, but the more you do it the better you get.

    ReplyDelete