Monday, September 8, 2014

Paul's Intro!

Hello my name is Paul Smith. I am a senior in Mass media. I will hopefully graduate in May with an emphasis in contemporary journalism and a minor in sociology. It will be my sixth year.

I work at Menards home improvement in the paint department. I mix paint for all the great guests. You guys should come buy some paint.
We are also the grocery section. I do a lot of down stocking of dog food and cat food. It is so fun. I have been there for two years, and it has been a good college job.I don't want to work there after I graduate.

The goal when I graduate is to get on the radio, and put my voice to use. I have been told that I have a good radio voice. I want to talk sports on talk radio. 

I took this class because I am a Mass media major and my writing is sub par. I need to write more which will make it better. I am glad we are going to write a lot that will help. I cant wait to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment