The job that I came up with is Media/Influencer Relations. The reason I would like this job because it is a Mass Media related job. That is what I am looking for. It would allow me to work with clients. It would make my writing skills better.
The whole jump would be challenging. The thing that would challenge me the most is to be a good writer is a requirement. My writing is not very good and I would need to improve that. I would have to get experience somewhere else like at an agency before I would even be hired there.
As I mentioned my writing skills would have to be strengthened. My skill as dealing with clients within media would have to be strengthened. The third strength would probably be my technology skills I don't get on the computer enough.
I'm curious Paul, what would your dream job be if it played to your strengths that you already have?
ReplyDelete