My dream job I couldn’t find on this site and it may be
because they are not hiring for anything like that right now or I just had a
hard time searching for it. If I could choose any job in the world as my dream
job, I would choose to work for a magazine, preferably a fashion or
entertainment one, where I would either help design part of it or work on the
promotional aspects of the magazine like getting it showcased to new audiences,
planning promotional parties, advertising and working on their social media.
Since I could not find that job I chose “Web Communications Manager” for Robert
Half The Creative Group. I chose this because my ideal job would be in
California because I am moving there with my boyfriend once I have graduated so
I only looked for jobs located there. Also I really like working with social
media, and anything that has to do with the web.
This job seems like it would be a good fit for me because I
would be the lead in development and maintenance of all their web content and I
would planning all of their online communication and insure that their website
is always updated. I would also work offline in marking integration with
technology. I love responsibility and being in charge of projects so being in
charge of all of that would be perfect for me. I also would get to work on
social media like I wanted to and would be in charge of their website and
mobile site. Designing things is one of my passions so the fact that I would
get to design and be in control of all of their web content would be amazing
and a great job for me.
The most challenging part about this job would be managing
my time. It is a very time consuming job and it is a job that never goes to
sleep. You have to be updated with what is going on with your company
constantly and always be prepared for anything. It is also a lot of
responsibility, which I like, but that still can be very hard to keep up with.
If I had this job I would need to work on my time management and practice
extreme multi-tasking. I would also need to practice staying updated with news
and constantly, I mean literally constantly, checking social media and the
website to make sure nothing happens that I need to take care of right away.
Like I said it is a job that never goes to sleep. I have a lot of experience
with social media and design but you can never been too prepared so working on
that would definitely help me out too. I have helped manage a website before
but never on my own so that would be a challenge for me and I would need to do
some research and practice on doing that, especially since I would be in
complete charge of it. This job has a lot of responsibility and would be a huge
challenge for me but I love challenges and I think it would be a great future
job to have.
Link to job: Web Communications Manager
-Megan
No comments:
Post a Comment